Welcome to our guided kayaking trek from Lappeenranta harbor. If you wish to experience Lake Saimaa, what would be better than guided kayaking trek. You have a chance to see lake from close up and feel its gentle waves. Our treks are great option for beginners, or experienced Kayakers. Starting point of our kayaking trek is Lappeenranta’s sandcastle. Before departing the guide will give you safety briefing and shows the basic peddling technique. After you have received the training you can set off to Lake Saimaa with our guide. Our kayaking trek will lead to near by islands where we will make land fall. To which island we will make land fall depends on wind conditions.
Options for different kayaks are plenty. If you wish we can also offer you a open canoe for canoeing. All the necessary equipment is included.
We can also arrange tailored kayaking treks for your group depending on your interests. We have for example ice age and nature themed kayaking treks where we focus on the impact of ice age that made its mark to this are roughly 10 000 ago. Or if you have interest to war history, we can visit islands that have fortifications from the second word war.
- Price: 60 € / person
- Is this a private program? No, this is not an private program, others can also participate. If you wish to have a private program, please contact us.
- What is included: Guide service, life jackets, hole cover to kayak
- For how participants: Minimum of 1 or 2 people (see reservation calendar for details) Maximum 7 persons
- Duration: 5 hours. Roughly: 1 hour prep, 1 hour in island 3 hours kayaking
- For how many people: 2-7 persons
- How to book: By booking online (below), with phone, email or form below.
- How to pay: Credit card when booking online, cash payment during service.
- What do I need to bring with me: Drinking water and sunglasses, clothing proper for the weather, light shoes. Sun cream
- Suitable for: Anyone with normal physical health. No prior kayaking experience needed
- Service location: Lappeenranta harbor, tailor make treks from various locations.
- Activity available: June- August
- Service Language: Finnish, English.
- Difficulty: Moderate
Start points of kayaking trek