Mushroom, berry and wild herb picking
Please note: This is a guarantee departure program
Mushroom and berry picking. The very Finnish thing to do. It probably is not exaggerating to say that almost every Finn has has picked berries or mushrooms at some point of their life. Usually the first encounter with picking comes when parents or grand parents take children to pick blueberries from the forest. After the trek freshly Baked blueberry pie makes the day!
Our foraging treks lead to local forest that are full of delicious berries and mushrooms. Our guide will explain what is safe to pick and what exactly should you look for depending on the season. After picking everyone deserves a small snack at the fire place.
Video from our foraging & lunch in nature experience for groups 6+
- Price: 70€/adult 16yo+, 45€/teenager 8-15yo, 0€/child 0-7yo
- Duration: 3,5 hours
- For how many: From 1 persons up. Guarantee departure 26th of June => 30th of September
- Where: Pick-up and drop-off to Lappeenranta Sandcastle main enterance. Satamatie 11, Lappaanranta. Google maps
- Requirements: We are walking in the forest. Normal physical health is required.
- Availability: Mondays 26.06-30.09 from 12:00
- Price includes: Guide service, transport to the location and back.
- Guide language: Finnish and English
- What should I bring with me? Personal drinking water and clothes suitable for the weather. Good shoes that can handle walking in the forest out of the path.
- How to book? You can make a booking with the "Book now" -button below. You can also contact us at: email@example.com or call us Teemu: +358405880738